Translate

HOT massage Experience by COUPLE

This is true story happened to my wife and me about 06 years ago and it started us off in exploring our sexuallity. I had to go to business trip to Bangkokand the origanisation that was taking us there agreed to pay for my wife to come with me. My wife was very excited about visiting GOA ! Quite innocently we prepared and went to Bangkok, we had only expected to have a normal time here, shopping, touring, relaxing round the pool in the hotel etc etc. Of course I had to work! but I found time to relax with her when I could.. Sexual escapades where far from our mind! Other than us having sex in our hotel room as normal people hahahaha!.



Related ADS



Well let describe my wife Suzi, she is 5'7", blondle hair, fair skinned, blues eyes and very very beautiful body, she is not thin and definetely not large. She has perky 12DD boobs and keeps her pubs french style the way I like it. Anyway Suzi love massages and once we settled into the hotel room and check the hotel and the area. She asked if she can have a massage which off course I said yes. I went off to work the next morning and Suzi decided to go sightseeing and check out the hotel and local massage places. Suzi had travelled extensively and is quite street wise, so she got a few recommendations and wnt to check them out, she visted them them in turn to ensure they where not sleazy and made her uncomfortable.

She finally selected one and entered the establishment and went to discuss the services and prices. Suzi also knew to be careful as these places also offer special services. Anyway she made a booking for later that afternoon, she went shopping and then went back to the hotel to get ready. She shoered and changed into into skirt and a lightblouse with no bra so to keep from getting over heated. She noticed as she walked into the lift that men where looking at her but paid no heed to it and once she got out into the street the concierge rushed to get her a cab. Once in the cab she noticed the cab looking at her, she got out her make up mirror to check her face for make up issues, but noticed that the bbluse she was wearing was see through!

She was shocked and dismayed, but there was nothing much she could do about it. But she then confessed she was feeling a little turned on as the drive kept staring at her, but was also feeling worried. Finally after some time she got to the Massage place paid the cabbie and went into the foyer. she noticed there was a lot of non thai men around all watching she was getting uncomfortable and aroused at the same time. The Receptionist led her away to a waiting room, she was old to undress and put on a kimoo style gown and after a few minutes a girls came in and led her into another room for her where a line of masseuse where lined up. She didnt know quite what to do but then settled on a lovely female named Nai, Nai led her into another room and She told Suzi to get onto the massage table (it was preety standard but the room was more exoctically decorated than she was used to. As Nai was female Suzi striped to her panties and got onto the table. Then Nai put on some thai soothing music and incense and Suzi laid on her tummy and relaxed after some small talk Nai spread warm oil over her legs and began too ssage her, Suzi was in heaven! Nai's hands and technique where divine as they kneaded and stroked her muscles. them Nai started to massage Suzi's buttocks which was irregular for Suzi but she went with it and Nai pulled down Suzi's panties to get to her beautiful *** cheeks.




Related ADS



Suz by now was geeting quite hot, she alwyas gets horny after a good massage and she almost always ***** my brains out when she gets home forma a massage! Nai asked her to turn over and she did she felt a little groogy from the incense but complied buy this time Suzi was naked on the table her panties gone.. Nai stated on her front with wonderful hot oil spread over her thights, tummy and legs mmm she was getting more and more relaxed. Nai began to massaged Suzi's boobs which made Sui flinch as the never had another woman touch them before... but she let it go and it wonderful, before long Nai had started to masaage Suzi's tummu and started to move her hands closer and closer to her mound. Suzi's breathing increased and started to think that i=this was enough .. Nai changed loacations and started massage Suzi's thighs opening her legs and exposing her now wet *****. Nai's hands where getting closer and and closer to her ***** and Suzi was getting anxious hlf wanting it to stop half of her wanting to continue .. then Nai started on her other legs and thigh and moved her hands down to her *****, Suzi was lost in her heat by now and wanted more and Nai obliged. Nai musted have noticed Suzi opn her leags more and lift her ***, Nai then beban to tease her ***** lips just stouching he, blowing on her ****, Suzi was grippig the table in lust, Suzi heard a noise and the table moving, she opened her eyes and saw Nai naked! and climbing onto the table!

Nai pushed Suzi back onto to the table while gorgeous young thai girl began to give Suzi and body slide massage, Suzi was stunned! But was too far lost in her lust and heat to care she wanted more. Nai with one hand began ******* Suzi's ***** spearating her lips and fondling her ****, with her other hand she was oiling up her own body carressing her own boobs, tummy and *****. Nai then turned on her tummy, placed herself on Suzi's tummy and slid back and forth on Suzi's could touch herself because of Nai's actions and was trembling and ready to explode. After a what seemed like for ever, Nai change positons and place for sexy *** over Suzi's ***** and ground, Suzi was pinching her nipples and pushing hnd between Nai's grinding *** and her ***** and then bang! She Orgasamed the hardest but sweetest orgasam she had in a long time. Nai noticed this and slowly got off Suzi, who was left stunned on the table.




Related ADS



Nai, came to Suzi and helped her up smiling all the while, finally Nai led her to clothes and shower. Nai helped Suzi shower and help her dress, once outside and into the foyer she noticed a lot of smiling men nodding, but she paid no heed, having paid earlier she left the build and got a cab back to the hotel. But, she was still hot and horny! and she forgot herslf in the cab and opened her legs and rubbed her **** then suddenly remembering that she forgot your panties and noticed the simile on the cabbies face. Her face turned red and she pushed her knees together.

Once she got into the hotel room she fell onto the bed and *********** thinking on what happened, soon she feel asleep. Thats how I found her skirt up around her waist and blouse open. It must be said that Suzi enjoyed massages but normal remedial ones she has never had a massage such as this before in her life! When I came in and saw her I was instantly aroused and dropped everythibg and went down on her, she tasted delicious! she slow woke up and and told me quietly "**** me", I didnt dissapoint her! I ripped my pants off and virtually raped her it was intense super intense! She came loudly and aso did I! While lying on the bed she said to me you wont believe what happened to me this afternoon!

Well I was gobsmacked! and I became hard again! I said to her as I entered her again would she like to do it again! She said YES! I said go ahead and do it!. A while after during dinner we talked about aher experience and asked wether I was angry or dispointed, I said not in the slightest!, I said to go and do it again, but she was getting cold feet as she is not bi and has never been with a girl before and didnt know wether she wanted to again. But she couldn't shake the memory and feeling, finally I convinced her to go back.




Related ADS



This time I had a plan!

I was playing with her very wet ***** in hotel restuarant when i noticed men looking at her with a smile, strange I thought. We went back to the hotel and ****** like rabbits! I have never seen her like this and I liked it!

The next morning I asked her to make another booking if she felt like it, she said she will think about it. Then around 11am Suzi called my cell phone and told she dis make a booking for 3pm and to come around and pick her up from the massage place. I agreed and told her to dress accordingly, lol! its something I didnt have to ask her to do! Like the day before she for a skirt, sandals and a another see thru top. This time she didn't care who stared at her, she was getting off on it!

She took the cab to the massage place and kept her skirt hiked high on her thighs showing of her lacy panties. But this time I had arranged to take the afternoon off and went to the massage place before her and paid for a special massage for Suz, I also found I can pay to watch!!!! Each room had a twoway mirror where you can see the table and the action! I waited and soon Suzi arrived and entered the room, and laid on the table this time with no panties on and Nai began the hot massage! I was just feet away from her! watching and she cant see me! Then I noticed the door I came in slide open and a guy walked in and stood almost next to me! I got angry but I was distracted to what was happening to Suzi and let it go, I was actually getting hard thinking that a strange man is watching my wife!, in all her glory being pleasured! I was getting hard wtaching and I noticed the giys next to me in the dark grunting and moving then I realised he had his **** out and was wanking! To make matters worse the door opened again and another guy came in and started to watch the show! This was to much! But I was getting hornier and hornier, NOW I know why those men where smiling.

Nai was on top of Suzi givingher a body slide, when the door to the room opened and other female entered and began to touch Nai and Suzi. Suzi didnt care she began fondling Nai nipples and *****, but then the new female took her clothes off and she was as gorgerous and Nai. Except The lady had a ****! Suzi saw this and leaned up on to her elbows but was pushed down by Kia and Kia begane to play and masage Suzi's boobs and nipples. Suz was moaning! I got my hard **** out and started to **** myself **** this hot! Kia began sliging her hand between the rubbing ******* of Nai and Suzi and was fingering her, Then it happened Kai hard **** smaller than mine but not that much touched Suz'is hand. Suzi for the first time in our married life touched another ****! I was ready to explode! the Kia moved her body closer to Suzi's head and Suzi in a shock move to me! took Kia's uncut **** and guided into her mouth!

I forgot aboy the other guys! and was pumping my **** like no tomorrow! Then Nai climbed of Suzi and moved back and grabbed Suzi's leegs and pulled her body down to the edge of the massage table! ****! i was dying in anticipation and trying not to ***! The lost in my lust i didnt notice a hand creep up the front of my pants and onto my hard ****, it was the guy next to me! I let him I was beyong caring, I have never had a guy does this to me before. But in the room, Nai had opened Suzi's legs and exposed her ***** to us all! it was beautiful, hot, wet and glistening in the candle light. Suzi was sucking Kia and Kia pinched Suzi's nipples. Nai moved away then came back with more oil that she applied to Suzi's ***** and lips opening them and like flower petals. Then Nai went and got Kia and brought her to Suzi's ***** and held Kia's ****, she deftly put a condom on, and before Sui could protest ramed his hard **** into Suzi red and slick *****! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost came! The guy with me kneed in front of me and took my **** into his mouth, the guy behind he was furiusley ************. In the massage room Kia was slowly but methodically ******* Suzi and Nai was nibbling Suzi's nipples and I could see Suzi's hand and fingers fingering Nai! This was magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then like perfect timimg! Suzi, Kia and I came!. I dumped a heavy load into the guy's mouth, Suzi's orgasam was as loud and sharp and and primal as I have ever heard! and Kia came also Kia must halso *** because she was tremebling as she moved around to remove Kia's **** form Suzi's ***** with losing the *** filled condom in Suzi's throbbing *****. I quickly came to my senses and moved away fro the guy fixed my pants and went out the door I was blinded buy the brightness but I nneded to be in the foyer to meet. Suzi told me later that Kia and Nai helped her to shower and they cleaned each other up and Suzi thanked Nai but kissing her deep and hard another new first for Suzi.

I met her at the foyer about 20 minutes later and I looked around at two guys who where smiling at me and Suzi asked why they where smiling




Related ADS


Search Story