Translate

I SLEPT with my Massage THERAPIST

Hi  my name Priya   live in GURGAOUN ,   I am very open minded lady and take regular  body massage at the privacy of my own Home , I enjoyed full body massage very much , but during the massage when any therapist massage my internal part such as Breast or Yoni during  , I can not control on my imotion  , Resulting ,I have slept with at least many of  my massage therapists over the years. we have both enjoyed highly sexually charged experiences, which have not led to relationships, but mutual pleasure, whether it be an actual  sex. I  want to share some story on this site ...............

The therapist in this story , is the best guy in my life , and i slept so much time with this therapist and enjoy my sexual urge so much . NOW i am going to share the first experince with my fevorete therapist , RAJ ,,,,,,



OTHER  LINKS :




Search Story